Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2001/03/19 10:15:46 UTC

Taglibs available

Hi all,

I've released a pair of custom tag libraries that I've been working on for a
while, and thought they might be of interest to the group. They overlap to a
fair degree with some of the existing Jakarta Taglibs, but handle things in
different and (I think!) useful ways.

The Property Value Tag Library provides basic named property value and
row-oriented data handling. The Site Building Tag Library extends this to
structure a collection of pages into a web site based on the site description in
an XML document. These can be found at: http://www.sosnoski.com/opensrc/taglib/

I'll probably be extending these as time goes by. I already have a fair amount
of database code using the Property Value Tag Library base, and it'd be easy to
extend some of the code in the Site Building Tag Library to implement general
JDOM model traversal & retrieval.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Sosnoski Software Solutions, Inc.