Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nick De Decker <ni...@i-vision.be> on 2002/04/18 01:51:38 UTC

speed limit

Hello,

Is it possible to manage the download speeds with apache, so that a client
can get a maximum of 50 kbyte/sec for example ?
I installed mod_throttle form snert, but i dont think it is possible to
limit each stream, it seems to allow downloads at maximum speed while
denying other request.
Or did i set it up incorrectly ;)

Nick

Re: speed limit

Posted by RuneImp <ru...@imptech.net>.
mod_throttle is at http://www.snert.com/Software/Throttle/

mod_bandwidth is probably what you would want. Though I've
been pretty happy with mod_throttle myself.

Do a search for "bandwidth" at
http://modules.apache.org/search

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

let me know what you find out...need to know the same...
for both windows and linux versions

whats the url to  "mod_throttle"  can I install it in windows version?

Re: speed limit

Posted by Admin <ko...@naisp.net>.

Nick De Decker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to manage the download speeds with apache, so that a client
> can get a maximum of 50 kbyte/sec for example ?
> I installed mod_throttle form snert, but i dont think it is possible to
> limit each stream, it seems to allow downloads at maximum speed while
> denying other request.
> Or did i set it up incorrectly ;)
>
> Nick

<******** http://www.myispnet.net ********>