Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Santi Saez <sa...@hostalia.com> on 2005/11/30 00:29:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Resource limits per VirtualHost

Hello,

Its posible to limit the numbers of Apache childrens (simultaneously
connected clients) per VirtualHost?

I want to limit for example to 10 simultaneously conections for one
domain.. I have been Googling for RLimit* directives, but I think
it's not the way.. any ideas?

Santi Saez

Re: [users@httpd] Resource limits per VirtualHost

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On 11/29/05, Santi Saez <sa...@hostalia.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Its posible to limit the numbers of Apache childrens (simultaneously
> connected clients) per VirtualHost?
>
> I want to limit for example to 10 simultaneously conections for one
> domain.. I have been Googling for RLimit* directives, but I think
> it's not the way.. any ideas?

You are correct that the RLimit directives will not do that and there
is no way to do that with standard apache modules.  There are some
modules on http://modules.apache.org/ that do things like this
depending on your apache version and particular requirements.

Joshua.