Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk> on 2012/10/14 11:18:48 UTC

Upload widget cocoon-2.1.11

Hi,

I want to use two upload widgets in a CForm.

Each widget will upload files to a different directory eg:

 1. images/
 2. pdfs/

Please how can I do it as the web.xml appears to only allow in

<init-param>
       <param-name>upload-directory</param-name>
       <param-value>D:\test</param-value>
  </init-param>

to set one upload directory?

Also if I set

<param-value>../test</param-value>

What's it relative to, I can't work it out?

Thanks

Peter

Re: Upload widget cocoon-2.1.11

Posted by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>.
On 14/10/2012 10:18, Peter Sparkes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to use two upload widgets in a CForm.
>
> Each widget will upload files to a different directory eg:
>
>  1. images/
>  2. pdfs/
>
> Please how can I do it as the web.xml appears to only allow in
>
> <init-param>
>       <param-name>upload-directory</param-name>
>       <param-value>D:\test</param-value>
>  </init-param>
>
> to set one upload directory?
>
> Also if I set
>
> <param-value>../test</param-value>
>
> What's it relative to, I can't work it out?

Solved;  What's it relative to - the cocoon servlet
Peter