Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cam <cm...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/02 01:15:52 UTC

Mojos & Attaching Artifacts to Project for Install & Deploy

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to attach an extra generated artifact to a project
so it's installed and deployed in the standard project lifecycle, how
can i do this?  Do i need to write a mojo or can i just add this as part
of the pom config?

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to create a mojo which defines a
new project packaging?

Thanks,
Cam

Re: Mojos & Attaching Artifacts to Project for Install & Deploy

Posted by Erez Nahir <er...@gmail.com>.
We are using
http://www.jfrog.org/sites/jade-plugins/latest/jade-plugin-parent/jade-build-plugin-parent/jade-multijar-plugin/index.html

Erez.