Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com> on 2006/09/08 01:01:21 UTC

DIME support in Axis 2

Hello,

Due to a brief discussion on the user's list, where I was told that
though DIME support had not been added (yet) to Axis 2, it "shouldn't be
too much trouble" to do so, I thought I would subscribe to the
developer's list and ask you developers what all is involved with
integrating DIME support. The lack of DIME support is my only obstacle
to using Axis 2, so if providing it wouldn't completely consume the
greater project I am involved with, this very well might be something I
could contribute.

Is there anyone out there that could have a short discussion with me on
what they think would be involved with integrating DIME support?

Brad

Re: DIME support in Axis 2

Posted by Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>.
As of yet, no. If that would be the best way to proceed, I will. But
as I need to move quickly, and first assess whether adding DIME
support to Axis 2 is something I can take on, and second, if so, to
go ahead and complete it, what would really help is just a few bullet
points on what needs to be added/changed in the existing Axis 2
architecture. It benefits my project greatly to be able to use Axis
2, so the quicker I can get an idea of what I'm looking at, the more
likely it will be that I can contribute.

Let me know...thanks for your replies thus far, and if there's anyone
else that can give guidance as well, please chime in. :-)

Brad

Re: DIME support in Axis 2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.