Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com> on 2009/09/25 15:51:00 UTC

Reply to FEAT command in FTPServer

Current version of the FTP Server sends the following reply to FEAT command:

211-Extensions supported
 SIZE
 MDTM
 REST STREAM
 LANG en;zh-tw;ja;is
 MLST Size;Modify;Type;Perm
 AUTH SSL
 AUTH TLS
 MODE Z
 UTF8
 TVFS
 MD5
 MMD5
 MFMT
211 End

When I issue the TVFS command, I get the following reply:

 502 Command TVFS not implemented.

Same happens with UTF8 command.

Should n't the reply to FEAT command be adjusted to remove the
unimplemented commands?

Thanks.

Sai Pullabhotla
www.jMethods.com

Re: Reply to FEAT command in FTPServer

Posted by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com>.
Thanks Niklas. I will take a closer look at these documents.

Sai Pullabhotla
www.jMethods.com

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.