Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by mahedi kaysar <ma...@insight-centre.org> on 2014/11/06 13:33:49 UTC

Need to know the about android platform support.

Hi,
I want to know whether the OM do support in mobile device including android
and IOS or not. Did anyone check this in mobile.

Thanks

*Md. Mahedi Kaysar*

Re: Need to know the about android platform support.

Posted by mahedi kaysar <ma...@insight-centre.org>.
Great. Thanks for giving us the news.

BR//
Mahedi

--

*Md. Mahedi KaysarResearch AssistantINSIGHT Research CentreNUI Galway,
Ireland*

Re: Need to know the about android platform support.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Need to know the about android platform support.

Posted by Mahedi Kaysar <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR