Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Lyndon Shaw <ly...@lyndon.greatxscape.net> on 2000/11/06 12:16:20 UTC

srcdir does not exist

Can anyone help me.
I have installed Tomcat v3.1
Running with JDK 1.3

When I run the build.bat file
in the docs/appdev/sample  directory
I get the error srcdir does not exist.

This is coming from the <javac> element

Can anyone elese run this sample application provided
with Tomcat?

Does anyone know what would cause this?
I have checked the obvious that the srcdir matches the directory on the machine.

I am completely stuck please help.

Re: srcdir does not exist

Posted by Zhang Jian <so...@etang.com>.
hi, This error is caused  by "prepare" target in build.xml.
You can use "build -verbose -logfile build.log " to see in details.
This bug is corrected in Tomcat V32beta6. Another way to solve it is to
 remove that line in build.xml "<copy ${XXX}\lib ... /> .