Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by YogeshArora <yo...@wipro.com> on 2008/01/31 17:00:40 UTC

Facing problem in installing Service Assemblies using Web Interface of ServiceMix war deployed on Apache Geronimo

Hi,

We are facing problem in installing Service Assemblies using Web Interface
of ServiceMix war deployed on Apache Geronimo.

Environment Details
==============
Operating System : Windows XP (Version 2002, Service Pack 2)
JDK : JDK 1.5.0_06
Application Server : Apache Geronimo version 2.0.2
(geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2)
ESB : Apache ServiceMix version 3.2.1

Steps Performed
============
We have performed the following steps from the ServiceMix Web Interface
deployed in Apache Geronimo
a) Installed and started "shared libraries" from Shared Library Menu
b) Installed and started "service engines" and "binding components" from
Components from Components menu, except
"servicemix-wsn2005-3.2.1-installer.zip"

Note: We have taken the "service engines and binding components" from the
"hotdeploy" folder of Apache ServiceMix 3.2.1 binaries

Errors Encountered
==============
Error 1:
=====
While starting "servicemix-wsn2005-3.2.1-installer.zip" component, we are
getting the following errors:
<<14:53:36,017 ERROR [ComponentMBeanImpl] Could not start component
javax.jbi.JBIException: Error calling init
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.init(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:195)

For details, please refer the attached file.

Steps performed for Deploying Service Assembly "wsdl-first"
a) Installed and started service assembly "wsdl-first-sa-3.2.1.zip" using
the ServiceMix Web Interface deployed on Apache Geronimo (taken from
examples\wsdl-first folder) .

Error 2
=====
We tried to access the wsdl-first service from the "client.html"
(examples\wsdl-first folder) with Target :
http://localhost:8192/PersonService/ of Apache ServiceMix. We get the
works fine, when deployed on Standalone ServiceMix, it does not work when
the ServiceMix is deployed in Apache Geronimo. Hence, we are not able to
access "service assembly".

Note: We are facing the same problem while using other examples like bridge
example etc.

Please provide your help.

Regards,
Yogesh
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15207245/Deploying%2Bservicemix-wsn2005-3.2.1-installer%2BError.txt
Deploying+servicemix-wsn2005-3.2.1-installer+Error.txt