Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/10 18:47:34 UTC

syntax errors in o.a.g.kernel.service package

Hi
 I was trying to generate javadoc for the package
o.a.g.kernel.service.
The parser is screaming about 'assert' and mismatched
paranthesis/
missing ';' in AbstractManagedObject2.java.
                                       Anita

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Re: syntax errors in o.a.g.kernel.service package

Posted by Mike <ap...@good-with-numbers.com>.
The assertion facility is new in JDK 1.4.