Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2006/05/14 23:58:03 UTC

[Axis2] Next release timing

What do people want to do about the next Axis2 release? I have some
features I want to make sure I can get into the next release, but it
makes a difference on how I handle things if that release is going to be
a 1.0.1 at the end of May vs. a 1.1 sometime in July-August (for
example). My own preference would probably be for a 1.0.1 release around
the end of this month, given the number of problems that have been found
(and many already fixed) in the 1.0 release.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA, Web Services, and XML

Re: [Axis2] Next release timing

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to commit the spring module as soon as u can.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Two things:

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.