Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Jeffery, Myles" <mj...@lehman.COM> on 2000/11/30 10:34:34 UTC

EJB build and deploy examples

Hi,

I am creating our EJB build and deploy process using Ant - I am migrating
from a series of NT batch files.

Does anyone have any example EJB build and deploy files they can post here?
I am new to Ant so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Myles

Re: EJB build and deploy examples

Posted by Peter Holzwarth <Pe...@io-software.com>.
Hi Jeffrey,

I've attached a minimal sample for a Weblogic build script. This script
requires ant 1.2 with the latest version of WeblogicDeploymentTool.java from
the ant cvs.

We'll be generating this sort of files from our next ArcStyler version on
(12/2000) automatically from a Rose UML model...

"Jeffery, Myles" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am creating our EJB build and deploy process using Ant - I am migrating
> from a series of NT batch files.
>
> Does anyone have any example EJB build and deploy files they can post here?
> I am new to Ant so any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Myles

-- best regards,
Peter.

                                    Interactive Objects Software GmbH
    Interactive Objects Software GmbH (iO)  phone (+49)-761-400 73-0
    Baslerstr. 63, 79100 Freiburg, Germany  fax   (+49)-761-400 73-73
    mailto:Peter.Holzwarth@io-software.com  http://www.io-software.com
ArcStyler - the Architectural IDE for J2EE/EJB
  -> IBM Solution Excellence Award winner for Hot Java Solution
  -> European Information Society Technologies Prize Winner 2001
  -> free trial-version at http://www.ArcStyler.com