Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Turgay Zengin <tu...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 09:23:11 UTC

JetSpeed 2 on oc4j 10.1.2.0.2

Hi,
I am trying to deploy JetSpeed 2 on OC4J, but could not succeed yet.

I guess that JetSpeed 2 is designed to work on Tomcat, so there are
many problems I am facing with OC4J. Can you please give me some
pointers, what should I do to deploy JetSpeed on OC4J, and then deploy
my portlets on JetSpeed? Then if I can make it work, I will write a
howto.

The problem I am facing now is, when I deploy a portlet on JetSpeed
running on OC4J, JetSpeed cannot find the portlet class, and reports
that the portlet is not available.

Thanks in advance,
Turgay Zengn