Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kemkes, Andreas" <AK...@MainPointSystems.com> on 2005/03/18 02:50:32 UTC

Error when "editing" a book in Virtual Library example application

When trying to "edit" a book definition in the VL example, the following
error is reported:

Component inputPublisher (at context:/EditBook.html, line 38) conflicts
with a prior declaration in the specification (at
context:/WEB-INF/EditBook.page, line 52).

I'm using the one from Tapestry-3.0.2-bin.zip.

Is there any quick fix for it that I can apply?

Thanks,

Andreas

This email, including any attachments, is confidential and contains proprietary content and may be legally privileged. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.

MainPoint Systems Inc.