Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2021/03/15 06:12:58 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Google Summer of Code 2021

Hi again,
time is moving on, ASF was officially accepted as organization for GSoC 2021 [3] and we shall get ready to get Student proposals (March 30, 2021 - April 13, 2021).

At present only [2] is registered as GSoC idea in [1] but if we want to, there could be more - as the long due [4] for example, or others; in such case, however, please also consider to volunteer as mentor as my personal mentoring availability is going to get absorbed by [2].

Regards.

[3] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5750272384565248/
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1403

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [DISCUSS] Google Summer of Code 2021

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.
Good morning,

FYI I've just opened [1].

Best regards,
Andrea

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1621

On 15/03/21 11:01, Andrea Patricelli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like also to suggest this feature introduced by Misagh here [1].
>
> I think that this would be very helpful (mainly for developing
> purposes, but not only) and useful generally speaking.
>
> Basically the mentioned thread proposed 2 features:
>
> 1. Export individual items from console following persistence
>    constraints imposed by DB structure.
> 2. Content editor (proposed by me as related to this work)
>
> If you agree I can create an issue for point 1. Maybe it is too wide
> for a GSoc project, but we can focus only on specific sections and
> information (resources, connectors, conf parameters, etc.).
>
> Best regards,
> Andrea
>
> [1]
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rbdf334bc9dc306d2d680963e13f84276011475a5566eea3e00b22197%40%3Cdev.syncope.apache.org%3E

>> Hi again,
>> time is moving on, ASF was officially accepted as organization for
>> GSoC 2021 [3] and we shall get ready to get Student proposals (March
>> 30, 2021 - April 13, 2021).
>>
>> At present only [2] is registered as GSoC idea in [1] but if we want
>> to, there could be more - as the long due [4] for example, or others;
>> in such case, however, please also consider to volunteer as mentor as
>> my personal mentoring availability is going to get absorbed by [2].
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> On 09/02/21 11:35, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> given the approaching timeline for GSOC 2021 [1], I went ahead,
>>> created a proposal [2] and subscribed mentors@community.apache.org
>>>
>>> I invite anyone else to do the same, I think this is a very good
>>> mean to explore new integrations / features and also attract new
>>> blood for supporting future development.
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>
>>> [1] https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html
>>> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1617
>> [3] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5750272384565248/
>> [4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1403

--
Andrea Patricelli

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

Syncope

Re: [DISCUSS] Google Summer of Code 2021

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.
Hi all,