Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zeping Bai <bz...@apache.org> on 2022/10/19 09:43:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Navendu Pottekkat

Hi Community,

Our contributor Navendu Pottekkat [1] helps our community do a lot of
things.
He has been an active contributor to Apache APISIX and related projects for
a long time. He works mainly for the APISIX website and performs a lot of
optimization for the documentation on our website.

After discussion and vote, the Project Management Committee (PMC) of
Apache APISIX has voted to invite Navendu Pottekkat to join the team.
We're pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Welcome more contributions from you, all kinds of contributions are
respected and accepted, features/bugfix (codes), documentation
improvements, help users to use Apache projects, active in answering
community questions, etc.

For more information about Apache Community, please visit the Apache
Community guide [2].

[1] https://github.com/navendu-pottekkat
[2] https://community.apache.org

Best regards!
Zeping Bai  @bzp2010

回复: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Navendu Pottekkat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Navendu Pottekkat

Posted by Nicolas Frankel <ni...@api7.ai>.
Excellent news!

Congratulations Navendu