Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Lijie Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/23 15:49:53 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-324: Introduce Runtime Filter for Flink Batch Jobs

Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback about the FLIP-324: Introduce Runtime Filter
for Flink Batch Jobs[1]. This FLIP was discussed in [2].

I'd like to start a vote for it. The vote will be open for at least 72
hours (until June 29th 12:00 GMT) unless there is an objection or
insufficient votes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-324%3A+Introduce+Runtime+Filter+for+Flink+Batch+Jobs
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/mm0o8fv7x7k13z11htt88zhy7lo8npmg

Best,
Lijie

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-324: Introduce Runtime Filter for Flink Batch Jobs

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Zhu

Rui Fan <19...@gmail.com> 于2023年6月24日周六 12:28写道:

Posted by Rui Fan <19...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com.INVALID>.
+1(binding)

Posted by Lijie Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for everyone's votes!
Closing this vote now and following up with the result in a separate email.

Best,
Lijie

Benchao Li <li...@apache.org> 于2023年6月25日周日 12:48写道:

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-324: Introduce Runtime Filter for Flink Batch Jobs

Posted by Yuxin Tan <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)