Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by "Loureiro, Gil" <gi...@logica.com> on 2008/12/12 13:06:11 UTC

RE: Maximum User Login Limit without having it activated

Hi all,

I've compiled last week the trunck and placed in production.
And the error still persist, I've instance without maximum login's and after some days of usage I get the "Maximum User Login Limit Reached" message, obligating to do stop/start to the instance.
What I can do to avoid it?

Cumprimentos,
Loureiro, Gil
Document Engineering Manager
Document Services
Edinfor - a LogicaCMG company
Rua Particular da EDP (à rua cidade Goa nº11), 2685 Sacavém
Portugal
M: +351 93 741 8888
E: gil.loureiro@edinfor.logicacmg.com
www.edinfor.logicacmg.com
Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Loureiro, Gil <gi...@logica.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>>Just to confirm, have you also configured the general concurrent
> connection limit max-logins="0" on the server element if you're using
> the XML config?
>   - no, only on the user.properties: ftpserver.user.indratrf.maxloginnumber=0,ftpserver.user.indratrf.maxloginperip=0

You also need to disable the general max connection setting as I
described above.

/niklas

RE: Maximum User Login Limit without having it activated

Posted by "Loureiro, Gil" <gi...@logica.com>.
Hi,

>>Just to confirm, have you also configured the general concurrent
connection limit max-logins="0" on the server element if you're using
the XML config?
   - no, only on the user.properties: ftpserver.user.indratrf.maxloginnumber=0,ftpserver.user.indratrf.maxloginperip=0

>>>From what I can see in the provided log, the user
doesn't seem to log out, is that really the correct behavior or was
that only for testing?
   - Maybe is the correct behavior, because is a user that opens manually Filezilla and let it open (maybe filezilla close the connection without doing login). But, anyway, the connection should not be closed after the ftpserver.user.indratrf.idletime is elapsed?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.