Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Alexander Banthien <al...@questech.de> on 2002/08/23 14:16:15 UTC

XSLTService and Jdom

Hi,

may I ask for a few lines on how people generally (and efficiently) pass
their XML Information into the XSLTService?

As I understand, creating and manipulating XML data is best done in
JDOM. But XSLTService takes either a String or a org.w3c.dom.Node.

i.e. to pass your JDOM information into the XSLTService two conversions
have to take place. But which route is faster? via String or via DOM?

Thanks for the help,

Alex

PS just noticed dom4j. is that an  interesting alternative?
--

_______________________________________
Questech GmbH

Fon: +49 (0)7661 90 35-15
Fax: +49 (0)7661 90 35-20
www.questech.de

torque outer joins

Posted by Luis Hernáez Glück <lu...@cisicret.mcx.es>.
Hi everyone
 Can anyone suggest me how can i do an outer join with torque.
 Thanks

RE: XSLTService and Jdom

Posted by joeblack <jo...@vtradex.com>.
Hi, Alex:

I use Jakarta commons-digester to parse XML to Objects, and I can't say
it be fast, but it's quite a simple way.

Hope it helps

joel

Hi,

may I ask for a few lines on how people generally (and efficiently) pass
their XML Information into the XSLTService?

As I understand, creating and manipulating XML data is best done in
JDOM. But XSLTService takes either a String or a org.w3c.dom.Node.

i.e. to pass your JDOM information into the XSLTService two conversions
have to take place. But which route is faster? via String or via DOM?

Thanks for the help,

Alex

PS just noticed dom4j. is that an  interesting alternative?
--

Questech GmbH
Schwarzwaldstr. 19
79199 Kirchzarten