Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2019/02/09 16:10:02 UTC

[ALL] Broken builds

Hi,

several component have are broken builds on the master branch. Should be
change our policy for pushing to master to a pull request based model,
where each change has to pass the CI pipeline first? I think this would be
better as pushing stuff to master and then fixing it afterwards.

Benedikt

Re: [ALL] Broken builds

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Using something like prow via Jenkins X or similar helps in automating
merging PRs after they've been approved and the build has passed.
Otherwise, making it a manual process will just cause headaches.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [ALL] Broken builds

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: [ALL] Broken builds