Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Anatoly Osiko <ao...@solveitsoftware.com> on 2012/09/25 02:32:40 UTC

Aries JTA + EclipseLink

Hello, JPA users, and hopefully, developers.

RE: Aries 1.0.0, Aries trunk: jpa/jpa-container-eclipselink-adapter

I managed Aries 1.0.0 declarative transaction support (via blueprint
container) to work with EclipseLink JPA only with the eclipselink
adapter, which, the latter, was compiled by me from the trunk of Aries,
and which doesn't appear in any "official" versioned release?

Can anyone, please, enlighten me on
1) the status of the org.apache.aries.jpa.eclipselink.adapter bundle
specifically,
and
2) if Aries 1.0.0 is ready for the production use.

Thank you.

Anatoly.

--
Anatoly Osiko
Software Engineer, Integration

Adelaide | Brisbane | Chisinau | Melbourne | Perth

D: +61 8 7071 4918
T: +61 8 8221 5533
M: +61 4 1980 0386
F: +61 8 8221 5677

SolveIT Software Building
Level 1, 99 Frome Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000

www.SolveITSoftware.com

Re: Aries JTA + EclipseLink

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Erwin,

thanks for the update.

I will integrate the eclipselink feature "natively" in Karaf.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Aries JTA + EclipseLink

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com>.
Follow-up

Re: Aries JTA + EclipseLink

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com>.
Rodrigo,

Re: Aries JTA + EclipseLink

Posted by Rodrigo Serra <ro...@jlab.com.ar>.
Erwin,

Re: Aries JTA + EclipseLink

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com>.
Hi Rodrigo,

Re: Aries JTA + EclipseLink

Posted by Rodrigo Serra <ro...@jlab.com.ar>.
Hello Erwin,

Re: Aries JTA + EclipseLink

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
You mean Hibernate itself or your persistence bundle ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré