Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Srikanth Viswanathan <sr...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/26 20:27:21 UTC

'logs/' dir in the accumulo package

Hi all,

Kind of a silly question, but I noticed the `logs/` directory being
packaged with the accumulo binary release. Do you mean to package this and
do you guarantee this will be packaged in future releases?

$ tar -tvf accumulo-1.8.1-bin.tar.gz |grep logs
drwx------ mjwall/mjwall     0 2017-02-10 12:50 accumulo-1.8.1/logs/

Thanks,
Srikanth

Re: 'logs/' dir in the accumulo package

Posted by Srikanth Viswanathan <sr...@gmail.com>.
Good to know. Thanks, Mike.

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Srikanth Viswanathan <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Nope. Like we said, we aren't making any guarantees about that.

Put a `mkdir -p` in your scripting :)

Posted by Srikanth Viswanathan <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Josh and Mike.

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@gmail.com>.