Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Thejas Hl <th...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/16 05:30:39 UTC

[users@httpd] query regarding httpd server

Hello team,
            Is xss attack internally taken care by httpd apache server if
yes kindly share the steps to activate for protection against such attack.

Thanks and regards
tej

Re: [users@httpd] query regarding httpd server [EXT]

Posted by Jim Albert <ji...@netrition.com>.
You probably want to read some good information on XSS such as:
https://owasp.org/www-community/attacks/xss/

Jim

Posted by Jim Albert <ji...@netrition.com>.

Posted by Thejas Hl <th...@gmail.com>.
hi ,

--
 The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research