Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2011/07/25 19:32:49 UTC

Mentors: Need to create Versions for Sqoop Jira

Hi Mentors,

We need to create the following versions in Sqoop Jira [1]:
* 1.4.0
* 1.5.0

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP

Thanks,
Arvind

Re: Mentors: Need to create Versions for Sqoop Jira

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Olivier,

Thanks for checking in. We did get the issue resolved with Infra's
help, so nothing needed from your side for now.

Hope you are having a fun vacation.

Thanks,
Arvind

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello Folks,

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: Mentors: Need to create Versions for Sqoop Jira

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.