Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2004/06/25 15:42:06 UTC

Leasson learned (was: Looking for a block name: forum, vote, poll components)

Hi folks,

I should have learned before that pre-annoucing stuff usually does not
work ;-(

I won't have enough time before the Big Trip to contribute the forum
components as (more or less) promised, sorry.

So, unless someone beats me to it, it won't be before the end of August.

-Bertrand

Re: Leasson learned

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I should have learned before that pre-annoucing stuff usually does not
> work ;-(
>
> I won't have enough time before the Big Trip to contribute the forum
> components as (more or less) promised, sorry.
>
> So, unless someone beats me to it, it won't be before the end of August.

No problem, we can live without them until August... but not much after
!!!! ;-P

Enjoy you trip,
Sylvain