Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mieke Banderas <mi...@gamebox.net> on 2005/01/07 06:06:46 UTC

issues using Tomcat 3.2.4 with JavaVM jdk 1.4.1?

Are there any issues I should know about using Tomcat 3.2.4 with JavaVM
jdk 1.4.1? I'm looking for general known info/bugs . I'm deploying on Mac
OS X Server 10.2.6 and the bundled Tomcat 3.2.4 distribution.

Database is MySQL 3, which may change and Web server is Apache 1.3.

Re: issues using Tomcat 3.2.4 with JavaVM jdk 1.4.1?

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Mieke Banderas" <mi...@gamebox.net> wrote in message
> Are there any issues I should know about using Tomcat 3.2.4 with JavaVM
> jdk 1.4.1? I'm looking for general known info/bugs . I'm deploying on Mac
> OS X Server 10.2.6 and the bundled Tomcat 3.2.4 distribution.

Other than it is unsupported, and the number of people who even remember how
to use it is getting smaller, most of
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__open__&product=Tomcat+3
refers to issues in 3.2.4.

> Database is MySQL 3, which may change and Web server is Apache 1.3.

I believe that 3.2.x only supports AJP/1.2, so you can't use mod_jk2.