Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by viswanath <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/01 10:49:23 UTC

Jasper intergration with ofbiz

Dear All,

            Can any one help me with integrating jasper with ofbiz by step
by step process, so that i can run the jasper reports in order manager

Regards,
Viswanath

Re: Jasper intergration with ofbiz

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Please ask this type of question on the user mailing list.

-Adrian

Re: Remove HTML Comments

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Saroj,

For this you have to set widget.verbose=false in widget.properties file located at framework/widget/config.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Remove HTML Comments

Posted by Saroj C <sa...@tcs.com>.
Thanks a lot. Its resolved now.

Thanks and Regards,
Saroj

From:
Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>
To:
user@ofbiz.apache.org
Cc:
Saroj C <sa...@tcs.com>
Date:
11/16/2011 01:26 PM
Re: Remove HTML Comments

You can try using FreeMarkerViewHandler and bypass the screen widget.

Raj

On Wednesday 16 November 2011 12:40 PM, Saroj C wrote:
> Hi,
>   We are trying to integrate with Payment Gateway and the Payment
Gateway
> is requiring a page should have only one liner like :
>
> REDIRECT=http://somedomain/PaymentConfirmation.
>
> So, we need a FTL page having only this line.
>
> We tried to develop a FTL page having only this line, byt widget is
adding
> some comment before and after this.
>
> So our final HTML looks like
>
> <!---  Some Comment generated by OfBiz-->
> REDIRECT=http://somedomain/PaymentConfirmation.
> <!---  Some Comment generated by OfBiz-->
>
> and the Payment Gateway is not able to recognize this. We have solution
by
> changing widget.properties and setting the widget.verbos to false , but
> that is effecting all the pages.
>
> In Summary we need comments in all other pages except the
> PaymentConfirmation page.
>
> How to achieve this ?
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Saroj

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Remove HTML Comments

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Remove HTML Comments

Posted by Anne <an...@cohsoft.com.au>.
You might find reading OPTIONAL_LIBRARIES file in the OFBiz home
directory helpful.

Cheers,
Anne.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

Re: Jasper intergration with ofbiz

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Hi Viswanath,