Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Francisco Exposito <fc...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/18 12:18:33 UTC

ExecAndWait interceptor + stream

Hi,

I have to generate a report and while it is being generated I need to show a waiting page.

My xml file has:

<action name="CrearGenerarPartes" method="crearParte" class="ads.web.action.PartesAction">
            <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
            <interceptor-ref name="execAndWait">
             </interceptor-ref>
            <result name="wait" type="tiles">tiles.irgenerarpartes.wait</result>
            <result name="success" type="stream">
                <param name="contentType">application/zip</param>
                <param name="inputName">ficheroZip</param>
                  <param name="contentDisposition">filename="partes.zip"</param>
                  <param name="bufferSize">1024</param>
            </result>
            <result name="error" type="tiles">tiles.irgenerarpartes.error</result>
</action>

When I click on the generating button I get the waiting page and when it is finished, the download file appear, but over the waiting page. When the file is generated I want to show the initial page and then that the download file appear. Is there any way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Prueba los prototipos de los Ășltimos en MSN Motor
http://motor.es.msn.com/