Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today> on 2015/09/10 11:12:48 UTC

Windows 7 sysprep ( Cloudstack KVM )

Hello,

    Did someone tested windows 7 ? i'm curious if works, because i tested and works on first boot (with generated password by cloudstack), but if i restart the VPS the Administrator password is removed, I'm able to log in via console without password, but if i set the password manually again for the Administrator, after restart the same thing will happen ( password removed )

I'm not sure if the issue is from sysprep or from cloud instance manager.

Can someone help me ?

Regards,
Cristian

Re: Windows 7 sysprep ( Cloudstack KVM )

Posted by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today>.
Hello,

     For VR, i found the solution for. I used the CloudbaseInit  (usually used for openstack)

Regards,
Cristian

On 9/10/2015 2:49:28 PM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> wrote:
Hi Cristian,

What VPS refer to ? VPC or VR in cloudstack or something else in Windows?

Cheers,

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Hi Cristian,