Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "DUCRET Gilles (GVA)" <Gi...@LloydsBank.ch> on 2000/11/23 12:56:25 UTC

SOAP and VAJ 3.5

Hi all,

I'm using Visual Age for Java 3.5 and i have download the latest version of
SOAP for Java.

I have a problem when importing my soap sources into VAJ because there is a
conflict
with some org3c packages already existing in IBM XML Parser.

I don't know if i can replace the packages, because there are used by many
other projects.

Has anyone already tried?

Many thanks

Gilles

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only.
 You should not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately.

The views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
represent the views or policy of my employer,
Lloyds TSB Bank plc