Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by raja sekhar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/26 09:48:07 UTC

Unable to Deploy Own Router in CS 4.5.1

Hi All,

I am using CS 4.5.1 and xen 6.2.
I want to deploy my own router instead of default CS router.
for that i have uploaded vyatta router into cloudstack as template. enabled
routing feature. changed global parameter " router.template.xenserver  "
to template id/uuid.
router is deployed from that template but it is still stuck at Starting
stage for a long time in CS UI, but it is running in xencenter.
What is the correct procedure to deploy our own router in cloudstack?
Is cloudstack support Vyatta router?
If not which 3rd party routers will support?
when vm is deployed under this router it is also stuck at starting stage.

Regards,
Rajasekhar.