Posted to community@apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@apache.org> on 2004/06/10 02:41:52 UTC

logos

Does the ASF have a collection of logos?

In particular, we're getting http://forrest.apache.org/ set up and would
like to replace the Apache XML logo with a Foundation logo about the
same size.

All I've found is
http://www.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/ which are too
wide (and none for the Foundation).

--
Dave Brondsema
http://www.brondsema.net/

Re: logos

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>
>>Isn't that just the same as what he has on the URL I posted above?  Or
>>do you suggest creating a logo based on what he has provided?
>
> Ah sorry, i did not check NKB's web page.
>
> Yes that is what i was suggesting. I presume that that
> is why he put all the sources in "committers".

Edit the projects.xml descriptor, run ant, and get the results in build.

http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/
http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/#moreinfo

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: logos

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> Isn't that just the same as what he has on the URL I posted above?  Or
> do you suggest creating a logo based on what he has provided?

Ah sorry, i did not check NKB's web page.

Yes that is what i was suggesting. I presume that that
is why he put all the sources in "committers".

--David

Re: logos

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.

Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net