Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> on 2020/08/06 12:25:39 UTC

[DISCUSS]DDL operation result judgment

I noticed that many of our codes do not judge the success status of the execution result (affecting the number of rows) when performing DDL-related operations. In some cases, we should care about its execution status instead of defaulting to its successful execution.
We may want to discuss those situations where we must pay attention, and those situations where we don’t need to pay attention.

我在修复sonar的一些bug的时候,注意到我们很多代码在执行DDL相关操作的时候没有去判断执行结果的成功状态(影响行数),在某些情况下,我们应该关心它的一个执行状态,而不是默认它执行成功。
我们可能要讨论一下那些情况下必须关注,那些情况下我们无需关注。
Best  wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [DISCUSS]DDL operation result judgment

Posted by Yichao Yang <10...@qq.com>.
+1.

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
We need to list the affected codes to Luo.

| |
Kirs

邮箱:acm_master@163.com

Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master