Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com> on 2013/11/26 00:05:12 UTC

Mobile DropDownList

Hi All,

In the flex whiteboard repo there is a DropDownList (by Tink) that works
on mobile devices - i've been using it for a year or two in desktop, web
and mobile apps without problems.

Perhaps it should be merged into the SDK as a replacement for the
existing DropDownList? The AS changes are quite minimal (see link
below); all that's needed are default mobile skins.

I'm happy to raise a JIRA for it (and create the skins) but i dont want
to add to the noise if it's not going to get actioned.

tinks dropdown:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/repo?p=flex-whiteboard.git;a=blob;f=tink/mobile_dropdownlist/src/org/apache/spark/components/MobileDropDownList.as;h=b4a22cd2ef898876822ded68c17e63fc68cc649c;hb=HEAD

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: Mobile DropDownList

Posted by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com>.
Thanks Justin

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: Mobile DropDownList

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Which branch should i work from; develop?
Develop is the latest and what you should generally work in unless you're patching a release.

Master is supposed to represent the last release (but is untested and possible broken).

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Mobile DropDownList

Posted by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com>.
Which branch should i work from; develop? master? other?

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: Mobile DropDownList