Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by alexlarra <al...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/25 23:12:41 UTC

[users@httpd] Integration: PHP 5.1.2, Apache 2.0.55 and Tomcat 5.511 On Windows

Hi List!

Introduction
============

I'm having some problems while running a simple (test.php) php script
using the following environment:
. As OS         --> Windows XP
. As web server --> Apache 2.0.55
. As connector  --> mod_jk2.so
. As App server --> Tomcat 5.5.11
. As PHP engine --> PHP 5.1.2

In test.php file the only code written is the one shown below:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Problem
=======
I have a lot of web applications with both static/dynamic contents they
work fine. The dynamic pages use .jsp and servlets no problem while
serving these pages to. The only problem I have is when I try to server
a page with the php script like the one mentioned above (i.e test.php).
I have configured httpd.conf with the LoadModule directive correctly. I
also have checked that the php5apache2.dll is in the right place
(drive:\PHP). This is the root dir of the PHP engine. So I don't really
know exacly what is the problem but when I try to load the page
(test.php) I get the error shown below all the time. Can somebody help
me out. I'm really stuck.

Error Log
=========
type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.io.IOException: ‹ƒÄƒ¹à
	net.php.servlet.send(Native Method)
	net.php.servlet.service(servlet.java:190)
	net.php.servlet.service(servlet.java:214)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.11 logs.