Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lars Huttar <la...@sil.org> on 2004/01/05 23:29:28 UTC

Cocoon doc erratum

Hi all,
Where is the place to submit errata for the Cocoon docs?

The doc page distributed with Cocoon 2.1.2, at
     docs/userdocs/components/generators/error-generator.html
contains the code:

<?xml version="1.0"
 xmlns:error="http://apache.org/cocoon/error/2.0
 encoding="UTF-8"?>

<error:notify
 error:type="error"
 error:sender="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ErrorNotifier">

which should be

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<error:notify
 xmlns:error="http://apache.org/cocoon/error/2.0"
 error:type="error"
 error:sender="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ErrorNotifier">

Regards,
Lars

Re: Cocoon doc erratum

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 06.01.2004 00:08, Jorg Heymans wrote:

> nagoya.apache.org has the cocoon bugzilla archive. Probably best if you
> file it there so it's on the developers todo list. (not that this is a
> big todo but hey ;)

In general, yes, Bugzilla is the way to go. But this one was so easy
that I fixed it immediately. Thanks for spotting.

Joerg

Re: Cocoon doc erratum

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.