Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Chalitha Perera <cp...@zaizi.com> on 2016/07/12 05:02:15 UTC

Confluence Connector gives wrong WebUrl

Hi All,

We found a small issue in Confluence connector. For weburl, url context
gets replicated.
E.g.
https://{Host}/confluence/confluence/display/{page}

It should be
https://{Host}/confluence/display/{page}

Here I have attached a temporary fix for this issue.

@Antonio: Can you please have a look ?

Thanks,
Chalitha

--

------------------------------
This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.

Re: Confluence Connector gives wrong WebUrl

Posted by Antonio David Pérez Morales <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

Thanks for taking a look Chalitha.

I am out this week but I will take a look when I come back in order to see
if your patch works with previous versions as well.

Regards

Posted by Chalitha Perera <cp...@zaizi.com>.
Hi Rafa,

--