Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2009/06/19 10:30:49 UTC

[Announce] New committer - Kevin Zhou

On behalf of the PMC, I am delighted to welcome Kevin Zhou as our newest
committer on the Apache Harmony project.

Kevin has been sending in numerous patches to the codebase for quite a
while, and has been participating in the discussions on this mailing list.

Congratulations Kevin!

Next steps...

We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
see anything missing.

As has become the tradition for Harmony, please update the committers
page on the website with your own information.  That should be a good
(and harmless) exercise to test if everything is working.

Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter

The Apache Harmony PMC

Re: [Announce] New committer - Kevin Zhou

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
Kevin, congratulations!

-Jack

Posted by Regis <xu...@gmail.com>.
Tim Ellison wrote:
> On behalf of the PMC, I am delighted to welcome Kevin Zhou as our newest
> committer on the Apache Harmony project.
>
> Kevin has been sending in numerous patches to the codebase for quite a
> while, and has been participating in the discussions on this mailing list.
>
> Congratulations Kevin!
>

> Next steps...
>
> We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
> undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
> see anything missing.
>
> As has become the tradition for Harmony, please update the committers
> page on the website with your own information.  That should be a good
> (and harmless) exercise to test if everything is working.
>
> Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter
>

> The Apache Harmony PMC

Congratulations!!!

--
Best Regards,
Regis.

Re: [Announce] New committer - Kevin Zhou

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations Kevin!

Posted by Kevin Zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, everyone!

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Congras!

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations :)

Regards,
Oliver

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Ilya Berezhniuk
<il...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Congratulations!
>

> 2009/6/20 Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>:
> > Congratulations!
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 3:30 AM, Tim Ellison<t....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> On behalf of the PMC, I am delighted to welcome Kevin Zhou as our newest
> >> committer on the Apache Harmony project.
> >>
> >> Kevin has been sending in numerous patches to the codebase for quite a
> >> while, and has been participating in the discussions on this mailing
> list.
> >>
> >> Congratulations Kevin!
> >>

> >> Next steps...
> >>
> >> We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
> >> undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
> >> see anything missing.
> >>
> >> As has become the tradition for Harmony, please update the committers
> >> page on the website with your own information.  That should be a good
> >> (and harmless) exercise to test if everything is working.
> >>
> >> Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!
> >>
> >> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter
> >>

> >> The Apache Harmony PMC
> >>

> --
> Ilya.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://harmony.apache.org/
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/

Re: [Announce] New committer - Kevin Zhou

Posted by Ilya Berezhniuk <il...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Ilya.

Re: [Announce] New committer - Kevin Zhou

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Mohanraj Loganathan <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

Congratulations

Best Regards,
Mohan

--
Mohan

Re: [Announce] New committer - Kevin Zhou

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations~~~

Best Regards
Sean, Xiao Xia Qiu

Posted by chunrong lai <ch...@gmail.com>.
 Congratulations Kevin!

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
In message <4A...@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> On behalf of the PMC, I am delighted to welcome Kevin Zhou as our
> newest committer on the Apache Harmony project.
>
> Kevin has been sending in numerous patches to the codebase for quite a
> while, and has been participating in the discussions on this mailing
> list.
>
> Congratulations Kevin!

Congratulations and thanks for all your hard work.
-Mark.

Re: [Announce] New committer - Kevin Zhou

Posted by "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <fi...@gmail.com>.
Wow, congratulations Kevin! :)

--

Best Regards!