Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andy Savin <A....@bath.ac.uk> on 2005/10/05 00:29:51 UTC

Kupu error when using jetty

Hi,

I have just swiched to using the bundled jetty instead of tomcat in order
to get round some of the errors that seem to result from using tomcat.

Everything appears to be working fine except for when I try and edit a
page from the default publication using kupu I get the following errors as
popup alerts.

Error loading
/default/authoring/concepts.html?lenya.usecase=kupu&lenya.step=linkdrawerxsl:404

and

Error loading
/default/authoring/concepts.html?lenya.usecase=kupu&lenya.step=imagedrawerxsl:404

I am using the latest cocoon (2.1.8-dev) and lenya (1.4) from subversion.

Regards,

Andy