Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by mostafa <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/20 14:09:05 UTC

CXF Webservice client exception

Hello,

i tried to create webservice client "from wsdl" ,when i run the client from
test class every thing is running well, but when i tried to call the client
from another module under jboss , i got the following error

Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:317)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:302)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:99)
[jboss-jaxws-api_2.2_spec-2.0.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.0.2.Final-redhat-1]
	at
com.thegroup.ocean.client.generated.Service.getServiceSoap(Service.java:76)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at
com.thegroup.visamanagement.ocean.client.OceanProxyFactory.selectSoap(OceanProxyFactory.java:85)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at
com.thegroup.visamanagement.ocean.client.OceanProxyFactory.init(OceanProxyFactory.java:64)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
[rt.jar:1.7.0_55]
[rt.jar:1.7.0_55]
[rt.jar:1.7.0_55]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.7.0_55]
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1702)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1641)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1570)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	... 151 more
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientFactoryBean.create(ClientFactoryBean.java:59)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean.create(ClientProxyFactoryBean.java:102)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.create(JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.java:115)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.createPort(ServiceImpl.java:437)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:315)
[matrix12EJBSystem.jar:]
	... 163 more
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No binding factory for namespace
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/ registered.

so did any one face the above issue before?

Re: CXF Webservice client exception

Posted by mostafa <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,

yes cxf-rt-bindings-soap jar is available in the upper jar but i don't have
this file bus-extensions.txt under META-INF/cxf/, what is the purpose from
this file and can you provide me with sample one.

my environment as follow

 module 1 --> is the webservice client which contains the generated classes
from WSDL and *it's test case is running well*
 module 2 --> spring application which depend on module 1 and is deployed
on jboss AS

now i'm receiving the below error when i call the client from another
module - which deployed under jboss

org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not
resolve a binding for null

your  support is really appreciated.

Regards,
Mostafa