Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Srineel Mazumdar <sm...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 03:39:04 UTC

Re: Value not persisting in domain object

Hi All,

Can anyone please help ?

Thanks..

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Srineel Mazumdar <sm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes.. the same collection.
>

> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Are you retrieving the same collection?
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Srineel Mazumdar <smaz19584@gmail.com
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I am creating a shopping cart application in Struts 2. I am updating a
>> list
>> > in Cart domain object when the user selects some items in shopping list
>> > using checkboxes and clicks Next. In the CheckOut page those items
>> would be
>> > shown. But in my case it shows empty list. Upon debugging, I find that
>> list
>> > is updated finally, but an empty list is fetched in Check Out page.
>> >
>> > Can somebody help me by giving some pointers ?
>> >
>> > Thanks.,
>> > Srineel
>> >

>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Paul

Re: Value not persisting in domain object

Posted by um...@gmail.com.
Can you show the code part as how you doing this

Like saving and than fetching list again
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

>> > I am creating a shopping cart application in Struts 2. I am updating a
>> list
>> > in Cart domain object when the user selects some items in shopping list
>> > using checkboxes and clicks Next. In the CheckOut page those items
>> would be
>> > shown. But in my case it shows empty list. Upon debugging, I find that
>> list
>> > is updated finally, but an empty list is fetched in Check Out page.
>> >
>> > Can somebody help me by giving some pointers ?
>> >
>> > Thanks.,
>> > Srineel
>> >

>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Paul

Re: Value not persisting in domain object

Posted by jl...@gmail.com.
session.setAttribute(“ShoppingCart“,null)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
then take what that one item out of the map..
map.remove("ShoppingCart");

OR
you can remove the ShoppingCart from httpSessionhttpSession.removeAttribute("ShoppingCart");
Martin

Posted by Srineel Mazumdar <sm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
session.invalidate()

Posted by Srineel Mazumdar <sm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Umesh, Paul and Martin,

Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 20:15:30 -0400
From: smaz19584@gmail.com
To: user@struts.apache.org

--

Cheers,

Paul

Re: Value not persisting in domain object

Posted by Srineel Mazumdar <sm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Umesh and Paul,

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

--