Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2002/02/21 16:31:21 UTC

ServletExec and xml Parsers...

There was a fix in Cocoon2 web.xml:

    <init-param>
      <param-name>init-classloader</param-name>
      <param-value>true</param-value>
    </init-param>

which forces it to use it's own classloader, I think this didn't get move
down into
Avalon.  Unfortunately this is as far as my knowledge of this goes... can
anybody
help?

== HTML returned (no log files created) ==

Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it
from fulfilling the request.

javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider for
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory cannot be found
	at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder.(Defau
ltConfigurationBuilder.java:80)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder.(Defau
ltConfigurationBuilder.java:64)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.initLogger(CocoonServlet.java:746)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:226)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.CallServletInit(ServletExec.java)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplServletContext.CreateServlet(ApplServletConte
xt.java)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplServletContext.loadConfiguredServlet(ApplServ
letContext.java)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplServletContext.getServlet(ApplServletContext.
java)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forward(SERequestDispatcher.j
ava)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.processApplRequest(ApplicationInf
o.java)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServerHostInfo.processApplRequest(ServerHostInfo.
java)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java)

=======

Thanks,

J.

		-- Arthur C. Clarke