Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by killbulle <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/15 12:12:11 UTC

Async servlet et Request.recycle problem

Hi the list,
i have a  problem with asyncServlet with tomcat 7.0.11/.12
i have an async servlet who return a 400 ,
i'am pretty sure that i do the startAsync et async.complete are called, but
when i follow the request flow in debugger, it seem that request.recycle is
not called(coyoteAdapter.service)
so following request are getting wrong mapping.
Does i ' need to call another méthod in the async model ?
Regards marc

Re: Async servlet et Request.recycle problem

Posted by killbulle <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.