Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Sean Timm <ti...@aol.com> on 2009/03/12 15:16:25 UTC

native code in UDF

I have a UDF which I'd like to use native code in via JNI.  Is there a
way in pig that I can distributed the shared object libraries to the
nodes?  I could manually push the .so's to the nodes or possibly use
something like JDotSoft's JarClassLoader, but I was hoping that there
was an easier way.

Thanks,
Sean

Re: native code in UDF