Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/13 20:27:17 UTC

Woden serialization status

Hi John,

Hope you are enjoying with your new residence. About Woden
serialization, in my side, I didn't see any serious task reaming for
DOM based implementation, but it's better if you can review it closely
and provide your feedback.

Last few weeks I studied some background materials for OM based
implementation, so we can start OM-implementation too. Today I will
update JIRA-65 with my suggestions/ issues.

Also, I think there is small issue on POM files of Woden65 branch. In
each module's POM file – "parent  version " entry should be corrected
as <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>   not
<version>1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version> to avoid build errors.( i
got some build errors )

Thanks ,

Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://sagaras.awardspace.com/

Re: Woden serialization status

Posted by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sagara,
I will have time later this week to revisit woden65 and see where I got to
with your serialization work. I'll also fix the POM files as you suggest -
you can send a patch with the fixes if you have them.

thanks,
John.

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Sounds like you're making good progress Sagara. I look forward to seeing
your work merged into trunk when it's ready.

Lawrence

"Sagara Gunathunga" <sa...@gmail.com>
05/13/2008 02:27 PM
Please respond to