Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Haiying Qiao <Hy...@bmpcoe.org> on 2002/03/05 23:52:18 UTC

domain.xml for slide-admin web application

I tried to test install the slide-admin application but fail with following
exception:

org.apache.slide.common.DomainInitializationFailedError: Domain
initialization error : Domain.xml (The system cannot find the file
specified)
	at org.apache.slide.common.Domain.selfInit(Domain.java:733)

I did copy the Domain.xml to the ../webapps/slide-admin/ directory. ( The
domain.xml is the same I used in slide web-dav webapplication ).

My question is where to set the parameter for the domain.xml's location? I
add the context in web.xml and doesn't work either:

    <context-param>
      <param-name>domain</param-name>
      <param-value>/Domain.xml</param-value>
      <description>
        Path to the domain configuration file, relative to the path of the
        web application.
        The default is '/Domain.xml'.
      </description>
    </context-param>