Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by john pradeep <ye...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/23 18:57:10 UTC

interested to contribute

Hello,
I came across DirectMemory project recently and I do like to contribute to
this project. I am pulling out the code at the moment, I would really
appreciate if anyone can give me any guidance/advice to get started.

Regards,
John

Re: interested to contribute

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

welcome to DirectMemory! The way to join the team is well described on
the <http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html> page, that is
an in interesting reading that gives you an overview to understand how
to contribute.

Looking forward to hear from you soon, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/