Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <or...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/13 13:47:24 UTC

Cloudstack Vmware NSX Integration

Hi;
Do we have any build-in support for Vmware NSX Platform?

We have currently integrated ACS 4.9.2 to customers Vmware environment and
we also like to integrate with their NSX solution to supply firewall and
qos support for deployed vm's.

Thanks
Özhan

Re: Cloudstack Vmware NSX Integration

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
I found two PRs with something related to NSX-MH.

The author is nvazquez.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Cloudstack Vmware NSX Integration