Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by "Almeida, Julius" <Ju...@intuit.com> on 2020/06/30 03:23:44 UTC

Contributor permission for Beam Jira tickets

Hi,

This is Julius from Intuit.
I would like to update AwsModule in beam to add assume role functionality.
Can someone add me as a contributor for Beam's Jira issue tracker?
I would like to contribute to this Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10335

Jira username : jalmeida

Thanks,
Julius

Re: Contributor permission for Beam Jira tickets

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Welcome! I've added you to the role and assigned the ticket to you.